New 4stream App and Firmware Upgrade 4.6.328252

1. Source: from my cell phone (BlackBerry Key2, Android 8.1), and i use the XUPnPd server (installed from Entware packages on my router) for sharing m3u playlists with radio streams on my LAN.
    2-3. My stream players: an S50 Pro (the older modell), and an Up2Stream v2 (i think this error is not related to the hardware because only the behavior and design of the 4Stream app is causing the problem, with other players (e.g. Bubble UPnP) there is no library read slowdown))

I replaced a Pioneer N-50 with an Arylic device because the primitive, non-user-friendly software design was all the more confusing, and I seem to have encountered similar problems here. Thanks for any help, any ideas to resolve this matter. If anyone has any non-Arylic solution suggestions (the main considerations are good software manageability and the ability to manage the userā€™s own file and stream sources), please let me know!

I just have no idea how I could open an m3u playlist within 4Stream or set my own playlist to one of the preset buttons (this will cause the app to crash)ā€¦

OK Iā€™ll have a look at it. I did want to look at m3u playlists at some point as I think it was listed in the upgrades.

In the model that Upnp streaming is built around.

1. Source = The Server hosting your Radio Stream e.g. BBC Radio 1 = BBC Server
  2. Sink = S50PRO, UP2Stream V2
  3. Control Point = cell phone (BlackBerry Key2, Android 8.1) Whether this is 4STREAM app or Bubble UPNP.

Not familiar with UP2Stream V2. Is it an Amp, PreAmp, Streamer, Something else ?

I think this product what i spoke for: https://www.aliexpress.com/i/4000129415222.html (but I bought it only for 69USDā€¦ :))

@zitev got it - it is the AMP2.0 :+1:

@zitev What happens if you paste this link into a web browser:

http://192.168.10.109/httpapi.asp?command=setPlayerCmd:play:http://89.223.45.5:8000/progressive-flac

You have to change the IP Address 192.168.10.109 to the IP address/es of your Arylic Devices.

Does this sound OK ?

Regards, Kevin

Yes, if i paste this link (and change the ip-address to my local deviceā€™s address), then the stream program changes to the new stream correctly (or started from the stopped position correctly) (but i cannot set this stream link either into any program)ā€¦

@zitev you wonā€™t be able to see anything in the player we are just testing that your hardware and internet connection is good. Now can you send me an example of one of your m3u playlists and I will test tomorrow. Kevin

@zpl1025 should the latest firmware work with Android Version 8 ?

Thank you, but there is no problem with the content of the playlist itself, since I can play it - the problem is there that I canā€™t store the stream link opened from my own playlist on the number buttons on the remote control.

OK How do you access the playlists in the 4STREAM app ? e.g. MY Music >> My Playlists ?

No, My Music-> Home Music Share

I can only open the playlist through the Home Music Share, because i can only browse the real audio files through the Phone and I canā€™t manually add my own stream link to My Playlists.

I have issues with the volume control and stability on Up2Stream Mini v3, with this firmware version.

Please have a look at this Thread: Errors in volume control on Up2Stream Mini v3 ?

I have just added an extensive description of my testing.

4stream app for me was better before when you can slide left or right with a finger in the menu,just my opinionā€¦

Hello,

I have up2stream mini v2 and after this update the device is quieter and the bass level is much lower now. BASS is set to 5 in 4stream app.

Device is connected trough analog output to Yamaha amplifier.

How to get back to previous firmware or change bass setting as they were in previous firmware?

This firmware upgrade for the miniv2 will only affect the WiFi part which handles the playback and it will not affect the sound. it must be some other reason.

Thank you for the new features!

• Up2stream Amp 2.1 working well as replacement for Cambridge Soundworks Basscube 12s amp.
  • ACP Workbench is really good at tuning to get excellent sound
  • HTTP API is great- created web interface to change input, sound and preset audio sources

The ability to change EQ settings that have been preset in ACP Workbench sounds fabulous. I unfortunately did not order the remote control.

Can the EQ presets referenced above be changed through the HTTP API ?

Thanks for a great product and support.

Just got an update on my A50 and Iā€™m sure the input gain has been lowered? Iā€™m taking my PC out into it and it seems I need to crank the volume to past half way to get the same as it was previously about a quarter. Eg 20 was loud now Iā€™m at 46. Is it just me?

Iā€™m with v3 amp and from beginning the low volume was to loud,not just with Arylic,every Linkplay device has this problem,no linear volume control,at night the firs step is loud with sensitive speakers, always bugging me for adjusting the volume with my finger at first stepā€¦

Hi,
I recently switched from my Google Pixel 4 to an iPhone 13 mini (iOS 15.0.2). The 4stream app worked great on Android, but I still canā€™t get it running on my iPhone. The app crashes after a few seconds, except for when Iā€™m not on wifi (but thatā€™s pointless, of course :)). Iā€™ve tried reinstalling the app several times and using it on a different wifi network, but that didnā€™t help unfortunately.

Is there any way you could fix this?

You can find a video of the issue here: https://youtube.com/shorts/kMU7Ec6zK9g

Thanks!

Yes, mine too
This seems to be normal