- Fixed, when started the USB playback and then change to WIFI mode with remote, and after 10secs, the device swtich to USB playback unexpectedly.
- Fixed, can’t turn off Line-in LED on A50.
- Fixed, when plugged with AUX cable, the device is always in line-in mode after power on, regarding the last input mode when power off.
- Fixed, When no USB stick is inserted, the Red LED flashes rapidly when switching to USB mode
- Fixed, When Up2Stream Pro v3 is connected to PC by micro USB, cannot turn off the device.
- Fixed, when exit multiroom mode, switch to line in mode and regroup multiroom, there is no sound output.
- Fixed, When power off A50, the LED still have light.
- Fixed, when S50Pro+ act as slave device in multiroom mode, press remote controller play button still display previous media info.
- Fixed, when in multiroom mode, adjusting the Master EQ settings will cause broken sound on slave device.
“Power button new settings:
When device is on:
Short press once: switch input mode
Long press once: switch off
Short press twice: disconnect current WiFi connection and enter paring mode (WiFi mode); Disconnect current connected Bluetooth device (Bluetooth mode)
Short press three times: restore the factory settings
When device is off
Short press: switch on”
Support to set trigger PIN to turn off amplifier in ACPWorkbench. When set, PIN will be pulled up internally, and will be triggered when short to GND.
“Remote new features:
Long pressing POWER button: support to reset to factory settings.
Long pressing WIFI button: Enter WiFi pairing mode(Under Wifi mode)
Long pressing BT button: Disconnect current device(Under BT mode)”
Add API command to turn off the prompt voice
Add API command to assign the default input mode when power up the device.
- Improve line in input detection
- Support to turn off OLED screen with display button on IR remote
- Add API command to apply minus pregain before BASS/TREB effects.