Doubts about S10 device, listen to a Pen USB, pair a Bluetooth Device with Arylic S10

Jordy,

I have done it now

but still no sound on my Bose that is connected throught the jack of the S10!

My browser connects thru http to the S10, but I don’t know if it is something else needed?

Thanks it was one more step.

Regards.

Maybe a stupid question. Did you connect your Bose to the aux-out?

Does Foobar play? Even if there is no sound? Or, does it give you an error message?

Check volume in 4stream app.

1 Like

Paulo,

I would connect some head/earphones to the S10 Audio Out (Check Foobar + Renderer + Arylic) and work forwards from that. Once working with headphones then connect the Bose Unit.

Still not working - post a screenshot of what is happening in the Arylic App when playback is active.

Kevin

Jordy,

Yes, and i listen on aux, because i can stream the screen and the sound to the TV, the TV iis connected to the Bose by optical cable, and on my remote control of the Bose i press the aux button and I listen, but I need to mute the TV sound.

The Foobar play ok on mylaptop speakers, no error message.

The 4stream app don’t is used with the foobar, with my phone I can stream to the S10 and listen on the aux of Bose without change the volume now on 4stream.

In your picture I can see that it is recognised by foobar. When you hear music from your laptop speakers, then you didn’t select the correct output device (see my picture).

Go to Preferences/Playback/Output (NOT Preferences/Playback/Output/UPnP MediaRenderer Output) and select your device from the dropdown box.
When it is playing, you can check it in the 4stream app if it shows “foobar2000 audio stream”.

regards

1 Like

Now I can see the S10 on foobar but if my TV is on I see it.

But I hope I don’t need the app 4stream open, because my goal is not use the smart phone. With the 4stream on the smartphone is already everything ok.
I only need to stream from the laptop to S10.

I’m going to check if I can see again the S10 on Foobar.

Regards

Hi,

I launch Foobar wait a little and the S10 appears.
Then on Outpit Device I choose the S10. et voilá.

Thank you all. And if I want to use Youtube Music or Amazon Music on the Laptop, can I stream to S10 also?

Thank you all.

1 Like

Paulo,

Elated that we got over the line as a Team :slightly_smiling_face:

Enjoy the music

Kevin

Thanks you all.

But for the streaming windows aplications like YouTube Music/Amazon Music/Spotify there is no way, right?

Spotify will work fine. Just load the windows app and the Arylic device will be there.

For the rest it needs some thought. Not impossible but not straightforward

Kevin,

Don’t see the Arylic on Spotify, do you know what could be?

Then I have open also the spotify on the smatphone, but it says can’t connect to Arylic

OK Paulo. Let’s start with the Laptop. could be a firewall issue. First disable firewall and see if it works. If it does work enable the firewall and your router will need configuring.

Also

• Arylic PRO on Wifi or Hard Wired ?
    -Laptop on WiFi or Hard Wired ?

Strong Recommendation is to used Fixed IP Address or DHCP reservation for Arylic PRO & Laptop. It will help debug and ensure long term reliability.

Regards, Kevin

Hi,

The firewall is off, but it is not from the firewall.
I already have Google Play on my Windows 11 but the 4stream app it is not available.

But I would like to be able to stream with YouTube Music or Spotify to my S10 from my Laptop.

If you have any idea how can I do that, it were wondefull. The MP3 files with Foobar is very good.

Thanks.

Paulo,

Google Play will probably not work as Google decided to develop Google Cast rather using existing things like DLNA or Apple AirPlay. Arylic does not support Google Cast.

For Spotify I will see if I can find an app to test service discoveries with.

Regards

Kevin

Ok Kevin thanks, but there are android apps compatble with DLNA and AirPlay that can act as a server.

Yesterday I have test some, but with no success.

OK

Download this tool from Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tjjang.upnptool&hl=en_GB&gl=US and see what devices appear on your network.

Regards

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

The app is not compatiple with windows “This app is available for some of your devices”.

We need to search other that can detect the S10.

Thanks anyway for your help.

Best regards.

PC Windows: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/upnp-analyser/9nblggh69pdn?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Android Phone
upnp Discovery was the app in previous post.
Spotify Discover use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.druk.servicebrowser&hl=en_GB&gl=US

These tools will establish of you S1o is discoverable on your LAN.

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Only my TV was discovered because of the chromecast integrated on it.

I think that I need an app for discover DLNA or Airplay, I already search for some on Google Play in my Win11, but the apps I have tested didn’t find also the S10.

Thanks for trying to help.

Best regards.

I have this one https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9PL4QZ2B27B2 called AirPlay, but don’t detect also the S10. I if it detects I think I can only play mp3 files, and this thanks to you and Jordy I already can do with foobar.