Beta Firmware And Beta App Test Invitation

Ok. I did some tests…
Until 4stream test release ver. (72111) NAS works fine. But with latest (80420) is very unstable.
…but yes i understand, all these versions are experimental.

Im using the latest beta firmware and iOS app with Spotify connect. When I change volume via Spotify my 2 boards sync to the same volume level. I liked how I could have different speakers at different volume levels and could raise or lower but keep each set of speakers at their own volume percentage. Is that feature gone now or did it change? Thanks!

Btw, this works I’m the 4STREAM beta app, it only “equalizes” when changing volume from the Spotify app.

How to tell the device to use my mobile hotspot ?
I thought if the home WLAN is out of reach it would ask to connect to another wlan…
But it is only searching for the soundsytem infinitely

Uploaded the beta version of the firmware from this topic on the WiFi audio receiver for DIY dynamics Up2Stream Mini V3, now my fee is not connected to Wi-Fi. How can I recover release firmware?

currently the device only remember the last WIFI AP. To connect to other AP, you need to enter pairing mode first (normally, press quickly twice the button on board in WIFI mode, and will have prompt voice for network setup). And then you can set up the network to connect to your mobile hotspot.

How did your board behaves? If the white LED flash slowly, can try to re-configure the wifi.

@ zpl1025

1. Thanks for the advice, I tried to reconnect the device to my network, in different ways, I did a reset by pressing the reset button 2 times and pressing the reset button 3 times, after that the 4STREAM program on iOS detects the device and tries to connect it to my Wi- Fi network 2.4G, but no luck.

2. At the same time, I manage to directly connect to the SoundSystem_XXXX access point and re-load the firmware into the module.

3. Until the moment of resetting and reconnecting the module to the Wi-Fi network, as well as before re-flashing it (see point 2), the module connected to the Wi-Fi network, but after a few seconds it lost the connection, after which I took the steps described higher.

that’s what I did before - and it worked fine.
I tried the beta firmware and app because of this line:

I hoped for a new method - but seems as before.

Hi!

What about problem, that I couldn’t turn on internet radio after spotify?
My idea is that, You could make 4Streambeta and 4Stream seperatly?
Becouse I use beta outside to connect my all devices for partys with hotspot and normaly at home with Wi-Fi

BR
Sandris

:slight_smile: sorry one more problem with hotspot… find yesterday, if make reset to device my phone didn’t find device. Only when I plug out your device and plug in my phone find it.
Could be very good if I could add print screens, because always when connect by hotspot beta version always in finish shoving error that couldn’t connect with my device, but it is connected, I just ignore it.

On Alpha versione have same problem connect together 4 divices, but couldn’t turn on the radio…
could be problem with router speed???

which station you played? And all of them not working? And it’s working before spotify? I’ll check it later anyway.

Still looking for an invitation code?

Very nice that there is such an active community! In the last couple of years I have bought several products with Linkplay A31 boards in it. Now i am trying to update these older modules. When using the update tool, something goes wrong after uploading the firmware. There is a message saying “Firmware size out of range, please burn the all burning version.” The current firmware is 3.6.4715 Can anyone help me understand what I am doing wrong?

The UPnP/DLNA with MusicBee are not working. It’s was working with the old firmware.
/Lyon

Wow, you’re using a31 very early. The reason is the new firmware user different flash layout with the old one. As the tool said, need to use the all burning version, please send me a email for this issue. frank@arylic.com

1 Like

Will check, it supposed to be no problem

Hi,

EQ settings made with ACW are indeed every time lost!
when turning power off or standby.

Is there a link to the latest non-beta firmware?

Did you download to the board when changed?
You can go to arylic youtube channel to find a tutorial for ACPWorkben.

also i see
Eq settings sometimes resume after couple of seconds. but with new firmware i am not able to bring my device to ON mode from Standby mode from Remote. Device switches on from the Reset button only. With Remote it goes to stand by mode but doesnt comes out of it.