Wishlist

I would wish myself a wishlist,
Where all can vote for wishes,
That would make yourself the roadmap easier
Thanks Frank

1 Like

I can try to add the Discourse Voting, I think it should be used for the wishlist voting.

I have a wish.
An Autostart.
Either it should start at the song where i switched it off,
Or at a specific playlist or raidio station.
Regards Frank

2 Likes

Wish 2
Tablet mode for App
In i fist step i diagonal mode would be fine.
Regards Frank

1 Like

Wish 3
Some firmware releases ago the IR-Controller could controle the volume, bass, treble and other stuff locally on every slave unit of a group. I like to have back this functionality. To every board I bought (around 10 pieces) I bought an IR controller. They are quite useless now to me.
I find it comfortable to controle the units by IR-controller. I prefer that over the smartphone 4STRAM app. I already asked the stuff and was told that this functionality is not wished by the majority of the users. What is your opinion about that matter?
Regards biky

yes, a good idea! An autoplay function. When the unit is turned on it should play where it left off.
Regards biky

Wish 1. App based or wireless connectivity to acp workbench. It would be amazing to be able to set crossover points and change or launch new eq files without a laptop or cable.

Wish 2. To be able to disable factory reset or be able to program exactly what factory reset does. I want to use these boards in a product and I don’t want my end user to be able to factory reset and Lose eq and crossover settings

1 Like

Wish #1: Google Assistant supported on Up2Stream Mini v3, for starting music streaming by voice command.

2 Likes

For the 2nd, currently, the board will reserve the audio settings when do ‘factory reset’ on APP, and you only can reset the audio settings in ‘factory reset’ on ACP tool.

2 Likes

Oh that’s great to know. I didn’t realize that. Thank you for letting me know

Add a Shutdown Button to the APP

2 Likes

I would love to see some development in tuning software. You can build some pretty serious speakers powered by your amplifiers. In a multiple speaker setup it would be really cool to have software capable of room analysis and then apply that analysis through acp workbench. It’s cumbersome to use third party analyzers and then apply that information to settings within acp. It would be very cool if that was available within the Arylic universe. Similar to sonos true play but more professional and not as gimmicky. A 31 band eq for each unit within the app would be awesome. A left right balance fader on stereo units as well. Unfortunately app development and computer programming is not something I’m skilled at. Yet.

2 Likes

I would like to see in App:

1. Sleep or Shutdown in app
  2. Search in USB/DLNA/NAS folders for songs title, singer, album, even playlist (Very Important)
  3. Universal search- will help locate in all connected sources (USB, DLNA, uPnp, local music on phone, saved playlist, saved radio station name )
  4. Sorting contents in any list
1 Like

2ND the balance control, sometimes speakers are separated unevenly to listeners impacting stereo balance

I would wish a Highend Amplifier, constructed with the best parts you can get. It can cost, but should have multiple connections for external devices (CD, Disc, IP, just more than 1 or two devices) to replace my old Tuner /Amp.It does not have to have much Watts, but the Music quality has to be excellent-

I would like to see next versions of A50+ support for Chromecast, Spotify free, 2-band wifi, bluetooth lossless or at least aptx, have banana plug, volume level display, bluetooth remote control, usb-c…

1 Like

And that all for 100 bucks off regularly. :joy:

1 Like

I would wish for Higher Resolution output ( doesn’t need to be MQA ) to feed some High End Gear

Amp boards that can be powered with POE (Power Over Ethernet). The latest spec can go up to 100 Watts, plenty to power a nice speaker. This would be amazing for clean on-the-wall installs, or plug in and play at any nearby network jack.

I don’t think so. POE has a max. of 45mA, which is way too low for powering an amp.

1 Like