Firmware Upgrade 4.6.415145.35- Up2stream Mini V3, Up2stream Amp 2.1, Up2stream Plate Amp 2.1

Hi,
since the update Spotify volume is broken for me. It only plays maximum or zero volume. I have an up2stream amp v4.
I tried resetting it and also cut power and put it back - did not work.

On Bluetooth, volume works fine.

Really a pity, as I love the Amp and before the new firmware everything worked out perfectly since more than a year now.

Can you help me fix this, please?

Cheers
Lumihei

“uuid”: “FF31F09E77A46DF7F63302A9”, “DeviceName”: “Gartensauna”, “GroupName”: “Gartensauna”, “ssid”: “Gartensauna_DC79”, “language”: “en_us”, “firmware”: “4.6.415145”, “hardware”: “A31”, “build”: “release”, “project”: “UP2STREAM_AMP_V4”, “priv_prj”: “UP2STREAM_AMP_V4”, “project_build_name”: “a31rakoit”, “Release”: “20220427”, “temp_uuid”: “2AFF69F7BF3D9EB0”, “hideSSID”: “1”, “SSIDStrategy”: “2”, “branch”: “A31_stable_4.6”, “group”: “0”, “wmrm_version”: “4.2”, “internet”: “1”, “MAC”: “00:22:6C:2E:DC:79”, “STA_MAC”: “00:00:00:00:00:00”, “CountryCode”: “CN”, “CountryRegion”: “1”, “netstat”: “0”, “essid”: “”, “apcli0”: “”, “eth2”: “192.168.114.35”, “ra0”: “10.10.10.254”, “eth_dhcp”: “1”, “VersionUpdate”: “0”, “NewVer”: “0”, “set_dns_enable”: “1”, “mcu_ver”: “35”, “mcu_ver_new”: “0”, “dsp_ver”: “0”, “dsp_ver_new”: “0”, “date”: “2022:06:11”, “time”: “20:13:43”, “tz”: “1.0000”, “dst_enable”: “1”, “region”: “unknown”, “prompt_status”: “0”, “iot_ver”: “1.0.0”, “upnp_version”: “1005”, “cap1”: “0x305208”, “capability”: “0x28e90b80”, “languages”: “0x6”, “streams_all”: “0x7bff7ffe”, “streams”: “0x7b9831fe”, “external”: “0x0”, “plm_support”: “0x8016”, “preset_key”: “10”, “spotify_active”: “0”, “lbc_support”: “0”, “privacy_mode”: “0”, “WifiChannel”: “11”, “RSSI”: “0”, “BSSID”: “”, “battery”: “0”, “battery_percent”: “0”, “securemode”: “1”, “auth”: “WPAPSKWPA2PSK”, “encry”: “AES”, “upnp_uuid”: “uuid:FF31F09E-77A4-6DF7-F633-02A9FF31F09E”, “uart_pass_port”: “8899”, “communication_port”: “8819”, “web_firmware_update_hide”: “0”, “ignore_talkstart”: “0”, “web_login_result”: “-1”, “silenceOTATime”: “”, “ignore_silenceOTATime”: “1”, “new_tunein_preset_and_alarm”: “1”, “iheartradio_new”: “1”, “new_iheart_podcast”: “1”, “tidal_version”: “2.0”, “service_version”: “1.0”, “ETH_MAC”: “00:22:6C:2E:DC:7C”, “security”: “https/2.0”, “security_version”: "

Dear,
Thank you very much for the new feateres, I like these boards very much.
I just started to test the api commands, perfect for automations in a bigger envirenment.
I came on the “playPromptUrl:”, unfortunately I get failed as respond :frowning:
Any ideas how to resolve this?
Thanks Dieter

Hi Lumihei, I’ve just check with Spotify, and I did not encounter this issue. Please try to reset factory on APP again and see if it’s OK. There’s indeed a hidden config which will enable fixed volume, it might be activated wrongly…

Hi Dieter, have just tried, the API should be working, and please make sure the A31 firmware is 4.6.415145. And one more issue have confimed, the API does not resolve the hostname, so need to use IP address. Please try this one:
http://DEVICE_IP/httpapi.asp?command=playPromptUrl:http://202.91.33.97/ding.mp3

Thank you very much for the fast solution, this works fine with the IP address!
Now I can continue the configuration :relieved:

Hi,
I noticed a little different result in the ‘getsyslog’ command.
The response of the ‘getsyslog’ command shows a download link and after opening the link, gets an access error.
I looked at the html on the page and found out the download attribute was missing on the response of the ‘getsyslog’ command
< a href=“data/sys.log”>download< /a>
If you edit the html in the browser to the following, download starts after clicking the link
< a href=“data/sys.log” download>download< /a>

Update:
There is no sys.log file, file is missing :frowning:

Not sure if an issue or not but each time I listen to music via wifi & spotify the green led turns on after the firmware update on Arylic 2.1 up2stream(not the plate amp) . That happens only when I use the spotify app.

I see the same behaviour

Hi, this is a requirement from Spotify, it’s used to indicate Spotify playing started.

1 Like

Hi zpl1025,
the issue still persists. I reset the HW and the App multiple times incl. deleting App and reinstalling, using the reset function within the app, cutting power, using the reset button, etc. - still stays broken.

Currently I cannot use Spotify as volume is digital (full force or zero).

I am using the workaround using bluetooth, but it starts getting frustrating.

Could you please help me finding and fixing the issue?

Thanks
lumihei

PS: setting volume with API also shows same behavior

Hi, The device have a hidden config (fixed volume) which might cause this issue, and it should be able to be cleared by reset factory on APP. Maybe try again, and also you could check this config with the TCP tool , and connect to device with IP, and send MCU+PAS+RAKOIT:VOF& to check the settings, and send MCU+PAS+RAKOIT:VOF:0& to disable it.

1 Like

Hi, i Have 2.1 amp, When playing spotify (green LED) lights up, when change to webradio (green LED) still lights up. Is it supposed to still light up when switching scource ?

Hello, I have the same volume control issue. I’m unable to use Spotify or TuneIn radio. Only 0% or 100% of output volume. Please, fix ASAP!

Hi, I have the Arylic 2.1 with Firmware 4.6.9724.26. The amplifier is connected with my network, but it don’t make the update automatically.
Can you help me?

Hi Andreas, please write me for more details. frank@arylic.com

I’m also having the same problem, just paired a 2.1 AMP v1 and the 4STREAM app said an update was available so I clicked update, now the WiFi is constantly flashing fast for several hours, I’m scared to unplug the unit in case I brick it!

Unit is connected via LAN, was in the process of setting up this unit purchased 2nd hand.

Hi, just to confirm that the problem with binary volume (Off / Max volume) seems fixed for me now. I did two things - running the code with TCPtool mentioned by [zpl1025] above - and updating to the current latest firmware (4.6.415145.36)
Thanks for your support - hope this does not break again…

Sorry I cannot pinpoint which of the two things fixed this issue…

Any way to force this update? My Up2Stream 2.1 is on 4.6.415145.29 and I’ve been having a few issues; including:
Unit will turn “deep bass” off every time the unit is turned off and on again (meaning it sounds anemic every day until I go into the web interface to turn bass back on)';
And the infamous “equalizer” button on the web UI not doing anything.

Hoping this firmware update fixes those, but until I test it out, I won’t know for sure. It is currently powered on and on WiFi but the app doesn’t show a pending update. Anyway to install this manually or via APCWorkbench?

EDIT: Found the firmware file, and installed it. I am now on the newest version. The bass enhancement switching off on its own when the amp is switched off and back on is still happening. The “Equalizer” presets menu however, works now.

Still looking for a way to have the Bass enhancement on at all times regardless of the amps power status.

1 Like

Hello

How can I put a gapless playback in a Up2stream amp 2.1??

Thanks a lot