Now there is 2 way to do the first WIFI connection setup with Arylic System. One is through connect device AP for connection, the other is BLE connection. All products are support AP connection method, and BLE connection already support most of our new products. If your device is compatible then we advice you use BLE connection method which is more easy and fast.
The model below is not support BLE connection:
A50/S50 PRO/S50 PRO+
UP2STREAM PRO/UP2STREAM PROV2/UP2STREAM MINI/UP2STREAM MINIV2/UP2STREAM AMPV2
Before using BLE connection, please make sure that you already open your GPS and Bluetooth on your phone. These 2 requirements is for get the IP address of our device. It won’t access any data on your phone, after the first setup you can close them.
After you power up the device and set to the WIFI mode, the LED indicator will display white light and blinking fast. At this moment, the device is rebooting. Please patiently wait 30-60 secs, then device will turn into slow blinking. When the white light blinking slow, it means the device is ready for connection. Now you can start the WIFI paring.
Open the 4stream App then app will pop up the setup instruction. If you already setup with other device then click the “+” on the top right to add other device. Next the setup instruction will ask you if the white light status is blinking or not. Click “indicator is blinking” to the next step. Then there will have devices listed, choose the one that you are going to setup the WIFI connection and click “Setup this device.”
If your device is not display on the list, you can click the power button twice then you will hear hint voice" waiting for WIFI connection."
- Now the instruction will list the WIFI in your home, choose the WIFI that you want to configure and click “OK” to next step. Next input your WIFI password and click “Next”
*First WIFI configuration need to use 2.4G WIFI, after first connection, you can use same 5G network for streaming.
- To this Step, our system is configuring the WIFI connection. Please wait for 30-60secs. Then, you will see the hint that the WIFI connection is succeed and click “OK”. Afterwards, you can start to use our device.
Failed Connect to WIFI? Solutions below
- First Check the light status. If the white light blinking fast, this usually because the bad contact between the WIFI module and bottom board. Now you can try to insert the WIFI module again.
- Try to power off and on again.
- Try to reset the device, press the power button 3 times entering the reset. Wait for 1-2mins, when the white led blinking slow then you can start to pair WIFI again.
- Try to connect by Lan cable, after insert the Lan cable the white light will turn into fixed. Now the device is connected, open the 4stream app to restore to the factory settings. The route is: device settings> speaker info>restore to factory settings. Wait for 1-2mins, when the white light blinking slow you can take off the Lan cable and pair the WIFI again.
If the solutions above are failed, the issue must be hardware defected. Once your device still under the 1 year warranty period, you can send the info below to email@example.com, we will arrnage replacement to you.
-Confirm you already tried all solutions above
-Your order number(If you are not buy from our afficial store, please offer the screenshot of your order. Who buy from the reseller or distributor please apply the replacement from your seller.)
-Shipping info for replacement
-Other details if needed"
Last Updated: Oct. 20.2021