B50 ARC Issues with 52-452f344c

Someone reported that the latest firmware version 52-452f344c caused issues with ARC. Can anyone running the latest firmware comment on this, one way or the other?

1 Like

I can confirm. ARC is not working for me since the update. It happend A FEW MONTHS AGO and there’s still no fix.

1 Like

Having done some testing with my new B50 I am experiencing regular audio drop-outs when playing through ARC. I have a high-end 2022 LG TV.

1 Like

Yikes. I’m glad I didn’t update. Arylic should provide some update on fixes for HDMI ARC.

Agreed update on ARC for B50 and BP50 are needed. Crackling and loss of audio on latest version. Hopefully fixed soon. So much potential for these products!

I think Arylic have checked out. People have been posting about the latest firmware breaking HDMI ARC for a month now and no reply from the company at all.

I hope they come back to it. Their products are cool and have so much potential. I get not wanting to put so much money in after shipping the product but they advertise ARC as one of the main features and it’s basically unusable… ARC FIX PLZ ARYLIC!

1 Like

Good evening,
I recently bought some B50s and BP50s. Like apparently many customers, I have noticed that there are problems with playback via ARC. After trying everything, I came up with the idea of disabling the automatic HDMI audio delay on my TV and suddenly it works fine. I would be interested to know if this also works for others…

2 Likes

Additionally, I’ve been in contact with Arylic. Several different members have told me they’re unable to reproduce popping and crackling with their equipment. Upon an additional power cycle, mine began to pop and crackle on all inputs. I believe I have a faulty unit and have a replacement from Amazon on the way. I will update in about a week if the issue is resolved with a new unit. If not, I’ll contact Arylic again and see if they can troubleshoot specific TV models with the ARC issues. Additionally there’s been an update to the app to turn off ARC standby. See if that fixes any issues. Hoping for the best here. Glad to get some feedback from them.

Aaron

1 Like

New update! A new unit solved my issue of popping and crackling. The ARC standby mode off fixed any issues with the BP50 sleeping or waking. It’s only been about 30 hours now but so far so good. If you can contact Arylic and request a replacement for manufacturer defects I would try that first. QC might not be very high…

1 Like

This was the solution for me! I have a (rather cheap) LG smart tv with weird Simplink, CEC and other HDMI options that were automatically enabled. Disabling these fixed the trouble with the Arylic B50 on ARC!

1 Like