4stream app Deezer login

Hi!
I send feedback with this issue many months ago via 4stream app. No answers🤷‍♂️ I decided to continue listening with bluetooth until problem is solved… And still waiting🤭

still no news from Arylic team about it !

this is still advertised on Arylic website as available feature. I think it is time to fix it or remove Deezer from product description…

Taking into account the number of days since the issue has been reported, its most probably a hardware one. My Audiocast M5 and M50Pro can still access Deezer without any problem. Arylic should stop advertising that Deezer works with their products.

Is there any formal feedback about this Dezer issue. It’s annoying. Stiil Deezer appears in the services for the product on the company site. Waiting for reaction for such a long time is not acceptable.

This is ridiculous. Either totally incompetent or totally ignorant and without any sense of responsibility toward their customers

1 Like

Does any one know “IF” and “WHEN” the Deezer issue gets sorted out?
I bought multiple units to run a multiroom system because of Deezer and it worked perfect.
Till 20 April 2023, when I reported the problem. I received this feedback:
Arylic
Hello Sorry for the problem, our tech team is confirming the issue of deezer, then will let u know if we have a solution, maybe will take several days, we will let u know and contact you via email address.
Weeks later when I ask the same question. This was the feedback:
Arylic
Hello sorry for the problem. Our tech team is still confirming the problem. We will email you if we have a solution

Isn’t it time to do something?..

3 Likes

Bump. Any news?

Don’t think so🤷‍♂️ At least bluetooth is still working👏

Hi, hawe same problem with Deezer, not working anymore. Error: “Unknown Installation”!!

Please solve ASAP!

Regards, Aljaž

1 Like

We’re trying to get a solution, but still no progress, sorry.

Quel est le problème ? C’est depuis février que c’est hors service
J’ai 3 streamers arylic qui ne servent à rien
On attends quoi pour résoudre ce problème ???

Same for me, no Deezer service! A new box to put into the trash

Its 6th of december 2023 and I have the same issue, no connection Deezer, not know this installation, while I have my Deezer account at my Desktop, Android TV, Laptop en Smartphone. It will not work in the Astreamer and my S10 Arylic.

I’ve bought up2stream mini couple of days ago, tried logging in to Deezer in 4stream app and got “Unknown installation”. So, it’s not possible to stream from Deezer. It’s a pity because I bought up2stream mostly for Deezer. Only today I found this thread on the forum. What a bummer! Come on Arylic guys! You seem to be struggling with this for over half a year! Is it really that difficult or are you just deceiving your customers?

Hallo I’ve bought the H50 and I didn’t have Deezer in the 4stream app.
Whats wrong?

It appears that the Deezer platform hasn’t been operable since February last year Deezer!

Same problem here with deezer

Ahahhaahajhaa… Some improvements :rofl::rofl::partying_face:. Now I am getting “Login failed” error. Something is mooving.

Same here. Moving to another vendor :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: The support is “amazing”.
No any response at all. Just: The development team is working - one year now.

Finally something😂
(Deezer no longer appears on the list) :face_with_peeking_eye: