What products do I need for an upstairs wireless amplifier and downstairs wireless pair of speakers set up?

This is my desire. Unsure if it is possible or which Arylic amplifier/preamplifer and which speakers I need to accomplish this.
I live in a 3 story home. I have a wired turntable with its own phono pre-amp (among other audio output devices) which live on the 2nd floor of my home.
Taking just the turntable as an example:

• I want to be able to listen to that turntable on the 1st floor of my home.

• It is not feasible for me to run physical speaker wires from the 2nd floor down to the 1st floor. I also don’t think a Bluetooth signal will pass reliably from the 2nd floor down to the 1st floor (but maybe it would?). Therefore, I am looking specifically for a WiFi solution.

• In other words, I’m looking to physically connect the RCA output of the turntable’s pre-amp into some kind of WiFi amp. Then have that WiFi amp drive that turntable’s signal to a pair of WiFi speakers which will live on the bottom/1st floor.

Is this set up possible? If so, which Arylic amp and which speakers do I need to buy?

I thought I could do this with the H50 Wireless Stereo Amplifier + a pair of the RK30 Wall Mount Cube Speakers. But I think I am mistaken, especially because I’m now told that the RK30s are passive and regardless have no Wifi or Bluetooth functionality. So I guess at the very least I need a pair of speakers that are both active and have some kind of wireless connectivity functionality?

Appreciate any advice!

Having proper glass repair Brisbane done on your home can strengthen those panels for good sound.

This reply has nothing to do with my question. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: