I have four active speakers with an Up2Stream Mini integrated. They have been built 5 weeks ago, and ever since in a user test. Everything worked fine until 2 days ago.
This issue is about one speaker/Up2Stream Mini. If I start streaming music, I can hear the music at normal volumes from three speakers. But one of them plays at very low volume, I would say only 10 or 15% of the volume on the other three speakers.
Checks I made
- I immediately checked the 4Stream App for WifI signal strength of this specific Mini, it showed 94%. So no issues with the WiFi signal.
- Next I connected a different audio source to the line-in of this active speaker. It worked perferctly, so no issues with the amplifier of this speaker.
- Then I changed the Mini for another one. Also in this case the speaker worked perfectly with the other Mini.
- Next I put the first Mini back, just to try. And it worked again. I played music for about an hour, and then it went back to the very low volume again.
- Then I performed a fcatory reset, and went through the initial setup steps to reconfigure the speaker/Mini. After installation it played fine. But after a while it was back to the low volume.
In the past days I have noticed that the Mini mainly works fine, but all of a sudden drops down in volume. The three other active speakers/Mini’s worked fine all the time and I cannot see any factor causing the issue I am experiencing.
- Does anyone recognize this/had the same experience?
- Any suggestions for test/checks or a solution?