TuneIn: stations have difficulty to start, or pause during streaming

Using TuneIn from within the 4Stream App, I have some issues with streaming radio stations.

What happens:

1. When starting a radio station, the stream won’t start. It either takes for ever to get the stream started, or I get a pop-up message saying: “Prompt - Now can’t play, please choose others” (see picture below).

2. When the radio station does start streaming, within 2 minutes it pauses for 2 to 5 seconds (silence) and then continues.

Question
Anyone having the same issue?

Yes, there is such a problem. But this is a problem not an application, but in the absence of broadcast on the Tunein side.
Pause about 2 seconds is normal. The device needs some time to buffering the content (this is my personal opinion).

Thnx @Dmitry for responding!

I get your point, and obviously hick-ups can occur. But I think that my current experience is about something else. Especially the fact that some radio stations are not able to connect at all, or need 3 - 5 attempts before they connect.

So I think there’s more going on.

I have another, additional experience with this issue.

Speakers setup
I have 3 speakers, devided over two rooms. Two are in a living room (grouped as a stereo set), the other one is in a kitchen.

What happens
When using Spotify: everything works well on all speakers in each room. Streams always start smoothly.
When using TuneIn: the speakers in the living room work well, but the speaker in the kitchen doesn’t. 5 out of 10 times, the stream from TuneIn does not start.

Additional
To be complete, the indication for WiFi signal strength is shown by 4Stream App is 100% for the speakers in the living room and 42% in the kitchen.
My first thought of course is that 42% is too low and the cause of the problem. But on the other hand, Spotify has no issues the start streams on this ‘weak’ signal, it always starts without any problem.

Question

• What is going on here?
  • Where is the problem?