spotify connect pause problems

Hi,
I am playing spotify connect through a v4 amp. sometimes the music will pause for 1-3 seconds in the middle of streaming. sometimes a power cycle on the amp will help but not always. anything i can do to smooth this out?

it is showing firmware 4.6.41

i have tried a factory reset, which seemed to be fine for a bit but the pausing came back. i have also tried using the connect play from multiple other devices. i have even tried using the connect play from different spotify accounts. the pausing does not happen when i stream through airplay, only with spotify connect. i am looking to expand my audio setup with many more devices, but this is my primary use case and is pretty irritating to hear. any thoughts?

I have the same problem. System is connected via LAN cable so wireless connectivity should not be a problem.

Just wanted to add myself to the list of people with this issue. I make and sell equipment using these boards, Up2Stream V4 usually, and I’ve noticed that as soon as there’s more than 4 devices playing, the stability of the system really goes out the window. I’ve invested in better wifi for my shop thinking that would be it, but nope. Tested out at a different location as well, same results.

2 or 3 devices, great, but add more and it’ll start stuttering intermittently. I wonder if there’s a way to add more buffering time to whichever unit is configured up as a server (i.e. ‘the master’). Sonos doesn’t have this problem, even in terrible wifi situations and it very well may be due to the ability to set a buffer for up to 2000ms.