Spotify Connect, free account

In Europe (and currently in the USA), Spotify is still the most used streaming service according to Statista. Also the free account allows Spotify Connect to be used on streamers if the appropriate Spotify SDK is included in the firmware. Can this be expected at Acrylic with an update? Especially students prefer this service for budgetary reasons.
Tidal, Deezer, Qobuz are niche products for audiophiles who can also afford a Roon account.

Regards

3 Likes

I just can talk for me,
It works, without premium,
I have a apple tablet, and i fear you need anyway airplay for that.
Then i can not directly use the arylic, it says i need premium. But when i click down the next
Aitplay or bluetoth i can select my arylic and it works.
No guaranty that it works by you
I have an AMP v4
Regards Frank

Connecting to the Arylic via Airplay or Bluetooth means you are not able to stream in the best quality mode Arylic offers.

1 Like

Even with a Spotify Free Account you aren’t able to stream with highest quality. It just goes up to 160Kbps. Only a Premium Account offers up to 320Kbps.

1 Like

One strange thing I have noticed is the Spotify FREE service works with the S50+ but not with the DIY boards e.g. AMP, PRO, MINI.

I also find the spotify dull on the S50+. But that could be the limited bitrate that @phranck has mentioned.

1 Like

We have the certification from Spotify for S50 model, but not for others. That would be the cause.

1 Like

Hi all!
I have a s50+ PRO , and I can certificate that DO NOT connect with spotify free account.

Arylic have a plan to change this?
Is posible that I can connect a free account to s50+ pro like It’s possible with Amazon?

thx

@Gerard10 just thinking aloud, maybe it has something to do with with the country and/or source device, where do you live and what device are you using to access Spotify e.g. android phone, iPad tablet etc.

Hello!

The setup is, Arylic S50 PRO+ connect to internet through ethernet cable, get IP and I can see it in my android mobile.
When tap on spòtify icon on 4stream , It sends me to Spotify app.
In Spotify app I can see one chromecast , my blueray player and other amp with network player capabilities , also S50 PRO, but below apears only premium users.
Just to clarify, other users in forum tell that it’s possible to stream from spotify to S50 PRO+, but user manual said premium spotify users, what is right? In case that is really premium spotify users, is there a plan from Arylic to change this feature or is there a way to stream (directly not bluetooth or whatever) from a free spotify user to S50 PRO+?

In my order amp network player, at beginning spotify was only for premium , then firm change this feature to free user.

Thanks to all.

Well, today 2021 OCt 29, by magic happens. It’s posible play spotify music with free account throught S50 Pro+
firmware version is 4.6.328252.30 build date 20210923

Thank you very much!

1 Like

use this modded apk of spotify

1 Like

Spotify Connect is a free feature available to all Spotify users, both free and premium. It allows users to listen to their Spotify music across multiple devices, including mobile phones, computers, TVs and speakers. With Spotify Connect, users can control their music from any device in their home and access the same playlists and music library from any device in the house. https://starbuckspartnerhourss.com/

Spotify Connect is a feature available exclusively to Spotify Premium subscribers. With a free account, you won’t have access to Spotify Connect functionality. However, you can still use Spotify on your device and stream music through the Spotify app without needing Spotify Connect. Enjoy your music! https://capcuttemplates.org/capcut-mod-apk/

Thanks for sharing! I generally use TuneSolo Spotify Music Converter, which does a good job of fully downloading Spotify playlists for me. I usually save my favorite songs as MP3s so I can play them offline.

@Hadi_Mughal this link is quite suspicious, I would definitely not install something like that on my phone…

Acrylic’s product development roadmap and features can vary, so it’s best to check with Acrylic’s official website or customer support for any updates or plans related to Spotify Connect integration in their firmware. Spotify’s popularity in Europe and the USA, especially among students due to its free account option, makes it a desirable feature for many users. As you mentioned, Tidal, Deezer, and Qobuz tend to cater to audiophiles, while Spotify is known for its broader user base. Keep an eye on Acrylic’s official announcements for any potential updates to their firmware to meet the preferences and demands of their users.
Posted by: https://dudetheftwars.net/ and https://capcutmodapks.net/

i have solution for you issue & 100% working method!!