showcase my 2 room setup

hey dear Arylic user
There are two rooms on the same floor and I apreciate the same music or other audio in those rooms.
I had some older passive Hi-Fi speakers and one passive closed subwoofer I did myself.
I apreciate to have the IR-control to do volume changes or to tweak the bass and treble. If a customer is calling I can mute the system suddenly without having to use the App on the smartphone. The freedom to change the sound in detail with the APC-Workbench software is a great feature I don’t like to miss. I also did some 2 way crossover stuff in another setup, easy peasy! Everything works nice. What I did here is no rocket sience. But I like the sound and how it integrates to the rooms and my use case. When I had a issue the team of Arylic responded fast and friendly.

Kitchen
A simple but nice sounding setup. The Up2Stream Amp (V3 I guess) is driving a pair of Infinity Modulus speakers mounted in the upper corners of the room. The setup of the amplifier itself is stock, I did not changed anything with the APC-Workbench software. The Up2Stream board is enclosed in the a Arylic case. Before this board was at a different place. That is why it has a volume knop and a 3.5 mm input.

Material used or mentioned

Living room
The Arylic Up2Stream Amp 2.1 is enclosed by a simple wooden case with plastic studs. A friend of mine sold a pair of JBL TLX 320 floor standing speakers for a good price to me. The are not high end but ok sounding to me. In this 2.1 setup they do 100 Hz and up. Some EQ-ing I did to make them better to my ears. The bass comes from a closed subwoofer with a 12 inch hard suspended bass driver (Monacor SP-12/200PA). The subwoofer goes up to 100 Hz. All in all the sound of the system is huge, clear, loud enough and goes deep. If I like to practice bass guitar I plug the subwoofer over to may bass amp and jam along the JBL’s without the bass support.

Material used or mentioned