@KolfMAKER @Hydro3 @zpl1025
I would say we have completed Prototype V0 - Proof of Concept. See Report below:-
So let’s move on to Prototype V1 which I would suggest includes the 3 major omissions from V0 -
- Output Device - None
- Hook Up to WLAN (Hard Coded)
- Pair with Arylic Device (Hard Coded) – Single Stereo device Arylic DIY PRO V3 Hard Wired on LAN
So the major points for discussion are, Which Output Device ?
• 1 x RGB LED – e.g. Arylic Mini
• Multiple Single Colour LEDS
• Adafruit NeoPixel Ring - 5050 RGB
• Something else
P.S. I do have a “Adafruit NeoPixel Ring - 5050 RGB” if you would like me to give that a go. Otherwise I have single colour and RGB LEDs available.
Another Major Question for me is what you think about the configuring of
- Hook Up to WLAN and IP Config
- Pair with Arylic Device
I would suggest a small web server running in web browser (responsive so that OK on Phone, Tablet & PC). I have never developed apps and I don’t really want to get involved in that sort of stuff. Is the Web Server idea OK for Prototype V1 ?
In the meantime I will continue with more testing, refinements and debugging.
Looking forward to your input, Kevin
@KolfMAKER It will be easy to throw a Stereo Pair in there and test this. I don’t have 2 x MINIs though so it will another Arylic Product for testing
P.P.S. I am thinking Prototype V2 Should be
- ESP32 MCU more compact and closer to final product
- Enclosed Product in Housing, MCU, ANO Input Device & Selected Agreed Output Devices (LED’s)
- Proposed Battery Solution selected and implemented
Software Improvements, Refinements can be tested and implemented in the transition from Devices connected to terminals to a packaged prototype product. Let’s say the Transition From V1 >> V2.