Saving custom internet radio URL's to 4stream app

I have looked through the forum but cannot find a definitive answer to my question.

I run an Icecast server to distribute a private music service via WiFi in house. This works fine with Android boxes and a couple of old Roberts S2 speakers.

I would like to set up another room using an Up2Stream Mini 3 feeding a pair of amplified speakers. My question is whether it is possible for 4Stream to save dedicated URL’s as favorites or hot keys to avoid having to manually enter the URL each time the system is turned on?

Any help welcomed.

solus40, welcome to the Arylic community!

I am just a regular user but maybe this helps. In your 4 STREAM App go to Browse then choose “Open Network Stream”, try to save your URL’s there.
Good luck and happy listening
Wulf

@biky, many thanks for the welcome.

I’m in the process of setting this up and I’ll try your suggestion when I get time. Have had to put this to one side for a little while due to family stuff over Christmas.

Seasons greetings to you.

@solus40 You can share private stream links on your local network with xUPnP-server, and you can save these shared links on your devices preset memory (1-6, or 1-10 keys) with the previous version of 4Stream app (for example: 4STREAM_3.1.11.210915_Apkpure.apk)

@zitev Thank you very much for this info. I’ve have now downloaded that version from Apkpure and will keep it until after Christmas when I can get back to the project.

@solus40 great, if you ever get stuck, I’ll try to help!

Thank you.