s50pro - update to 24/192

The new release was announced for january but I haven’t found it.

1 Like

Hi Alessandro, what release you’ve mentioned? ,Maybe some misunderstanding, S50PRO can’t output 192/24 in digital, but just support to decode files up to 192/24 and which is supported in the beginning.

Hi in the questions about Arylic50+ there was this answer about 24/192 coax out:

Attualmente il nostro sistema supporta la decodifica fino a 192khz/24bits, l’uscita audio è 44.1khz/16bits qualità CD. Non importa quale attraverso l’uscita. Avremo in futuro specifiche più alte che supportano 192khz/24bits. Il rilascio è previsto per gennaio 2021

Tks

HI @AndGti

That is not the S50 Pro+, but the new model: Up2Stream HD DAC

1 Like

Sorry but my Question was clearly about Arylic50+ and your answer was this:

" Attualmente il nostro sistema supporta la decodifica fino a 192khz/24bits, l’uscita audio è 44.1khz/16bits qualità CD. Non importa quale attraverso l’uscita. Avremo in futuro specifiche più alte che supportano 192khz/24bits. Il rilascio è previsto per gennaio 2021 "

Evidently you have given me a wrong answer

best

@AndGti indeed (sry, these are the stupid type names… :)) but the end result is the same…

Hello, I was unsure about this reply.

I have a Arylic S50Pro+ that I am feeding to my Denon AVR-X1300 receiver (assuming I am using the built-in DAC of Arylic), am I getting full 24/192 from compatible sources?

I was under the impression that only the Optical/Coax out downconverts the 24/192 to 16/44.1 and the analog is full bandwidth. Am I correct?