S50+ using 4stream

Hi, i"m ising 4stream and amazon music but i’m not able to search the music i need. I had this problem recently (10 days?). Have you too?

No nessun problema se entri nel tuo Account Amazon “dentro” 4stream selezionando l’icona dei Servizi Supportati.
Si apre un Browser semplificato che da’ l’accesso a tutti i contenuti anche se in maniera molto spartana e minimalista.
Se invece vuoi usare l’App Amazon originale, lo puoi fare solo in Bluetooth, perché per il Wi-Fi Amazon non ha ancora concesso ad Arylic i diritti per questo, come hanno già fatto Spotify e Tidal.
Spero che anche Amazon col tempo si convinca ,visto che lo hanno fatto i Suoi maggiori concorrenti.
Ciao e Buona Vita.

Courtesy of Google Translate:

No problem if you log into your Amazon Account “inside” 4stream by selecting the Supported Services icon.
A simplified Browser opens which gives access to all the contents even if in a very spartan and minimalist way.
If, on the other hand, you want to use the original Amazon App, you can only do it via Bluetooth, because Amazon has not yet granted Arylic the rights for Wi-Fi, as Spotify and Tidal have already done.
I hope that Amazon will also be convinced over time, since your major competitors have done so.
Hello and good life.