Problem to play music from Amazon Music

Since last upgrade /begining of this year, 4stream application has some difficulties to play music from Amazon Music.

For example when choosing 1 album, 1st song seems to buffer for several seconds but does not play then move to the second stay on it only for 1 sec and so on for the other.
So when lucky 1 song can be played from the album otherwise end is reached without any music.

Second symptom is that if the lucky song has started it can drop in the middle.

Btw when i play music from my NAS it works perfectly.

Need help to solve this remote Amazon Music playing issue please.

I use Arylic S10 with 4stream app over wifi.

So I’ve had ongoing issues with Amazon Music (included with Prime) on the S50 for quite some time. I can get some of the available content to play at times then it just fails to play the next song in the available que. This is the streaming service issue. After playing on or a few songs the play it tries to advance to a new track but the Pause/Play button just flashes vertical lines like and EQ readout with not audio.

I know I’m not alone as many others have notices similar experiences.

What I can tell you is the search results are vastly different from the S50 and my phone/computer. For example, if I search for “Bryan Ferry” on the apps, either 4STREAM or Advance Playstream, the only results are “Top Hits”. Whereas if I do the exact same search using the Amazon App on my phone or my Computer, I get many more results.

Yes this is the same account.

Interestingly enough, I had selected an artist station where the Amazon Music chooses the preceding song that is similar to your previous selection. It played a few songs then hung up on “Making Plans For Nigel” by XTC. It showed the album art but failed to lock onto the song to play.

When I stopped the streaming (or lack of) I specifically requested that song, not available, then selected that album, not available. It’s as if the random(ish) selections fall outside the scope of the availability.

This album and song are however available on the web browser version of Amazon Music.

If your Amazon Music not playing on your device, check your internet connection and your subscription first. If they work properly, then the issue might be the Amazon Music app itself. Try to reopen, update, uninstall the app to see if the issue persists.