I got this A50+ and I love it, except a couple of things. I’ll only discuss here about usb issues and concerns here for the sake of clear topic.
I have tried 3 USB flash drive tow of them Samsung and one was Sandisk, there were all usb 3.0 and mostly 64gb plus. I am not sure why they did not work, I need some clarification here.
- what is the files system needed for usb music play, need all possible or confirm types.
- what is the max capacity in terms of gb/tb
- I see in instructions manual it says max 1000 files, if that’s true then we need to put a feature request to increase the limit because I am planning to connect HDD and you know how much files could it handle.
- is the limit for max 1000 files on root or it could handle folders on root and then each folder could have up to 1000 files or subfolder and so forth.
- the speed of displaying files on iOS app for usb is very slow, it’s flimsy, it would flicker (I mean it would appear and disappear quickly for some time when initial loading), when you goto root of usb files it takes a lots of time to list them in app. Need to improve files listing process.
- search songs by title, album, artist on root folder or wherever you are on usb file system, it’s most needed. Also search can be applied to any loaded list be it’s a ration station list, songs in local phone device, or network location.
- sorting does not exist in any of the list, in all place it’s not available, nice to have.