I’m planning to set up a multiroom installation with the following components and I have some questions.
1st room (living room):
- planned a Up2Stream Pro V3 with DAC Board
- connected to an active soundsystem analog via DAC
2nd room (office room):
- planned a Up2Stream Pro V3 with “SPDIF in” extension AND “SPDIF out” extension
- SPDIF comes from PC
- SPDIF goes to an active soundsystem
3rd and 4th room:
- Up2Stream Mini V3
- connected to an active speaker
- Is it possible to use “SPDIF in” extension AND “SPDIF out” extension Up2Stream Pro V3 in the same time?
- Is there an quality impact of Up2Stream Pro V3 with DAC of SPDIF out in comparison with Up2Stream HD DAC? I found 44,1khz/16bits in the comparison table for Up2Stream Pro V3. Is this audio format with DAC of “SPDIF out” as well?
- Question to experienced users: Do you have some additional tipps and infos?
Thanks for help.