If you meet the noise issue, you can follow the instructions below to inspect your problem.
- Check the power supply, do you use the right power supply? Switch a power supply to try and check the spec of your power supply?
- Did the noise issue happen under other mode?
- Is your speaker or amplifier perform well? Switch other speakers or amplifiers to test.
- Have you adjust any EQ settings, if yes reset to 0 to see if the problem still exist or not.
- Move your antennas far away from your board, too close will cause the noise issue.
- Will noise pop up on volume 50%? If you have connected with other audio equipment, then incompatible power input/output volt will cause the issue.
- Have you connected with any expansion board? If yes, which one? And make sure the wiring is correct.
- Whether the audio receiver board have a ground loop with your amplifier.
You can follow the instruction above to test first. If the issue still exist, please write your test consult to email@example.com and attach some related info:
-Your order number(If you are not buy from our official store, please offer the screenshot of your order. Who buy from the reseller or distributor please apply the replacement from your seller.)
Input http://(replace your device ip)/httpapi.asp?command=getStatusEx to your browser.
Please replace (replace your device ip) as your product device IP. You can find your device IP in device settings>device info<device IP
Then copy the info on the browser to us.
-Your app version
-If available, please send a video(with cloud link) about the noise sound to us.
Last Updated: Oct. 20.2021