Multiroom Issues

If you can’t group your units under multiroom mode, you can follow the instructions below.

1. Please check your firmware is newest or not. You can refer to our forum for newest firmware version and update method.
  2. Please confirm your 4stream App is the newest version.
  3. Try Lan cable
  4. Reboot your device

You can follow the instruction above to test first. If the issue still exist, please write your test consult to info@arylic.com and attach some related info:

-Your order number(If you are not buy from our official store, please offer the screenshot of your order. Who buy from the reseller or distributor please apply the replacement from your seller.)

-Device info
Input http://(replace your device IP)/httpapi.asp?command=getStatusEx to your browser. Please replace (replace your device IP) as your product device IP. You can find your device IP in device settings>device info<device IP
Then copy the info on the browser to us.
-Your app version
-If available, please send a video(with cloud link) about the noise sound to us.

Last Updated: Oct. 20.2021

My units will not stay synced.

I try to play bluetooth from my phone to either my Up2srtream HD or my A30.

Bluetooth works if I connect to either unit. The problem is when I try to use both. The unit I am not connected to drops out or looses sync.

The Up2stream is wired. The A30 is on Wifi and the app says the connection is 100%. My Wifi is Eero mesh routers and all of my devices work. Example: I can stream Netflix to my phone from the same location as the A30.

Up2stream HD Firmware: 4.6.414645.35
A30 Firmware: 4.6.415145.35

I have tried Restore Factory settings on both units multiple times. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app (Android).

I do not know what else to try. Please help.

Ensure that both your Up2stream HD and A30 units are running the latest firmware versions available. Similarly, make sure your phone’s Bluetooth and related streaming apps are up to date. Outdated software can sometimes lead to compatibility issues.