- 2 active speakers
- 2 Up2Stream Mini’s integrated in the active speakers, making them wireless.
- Both speakers grouped in 4Stream App to act as Stereo pair.
- Listening to streams via Spotify.
This setup I have made already several times, with no issues.
- Out-of-synch - The speakers frequently are out of sync, which is very obvious hearable. At that moment the left speakers is slower than the other to produce the sound. Sometimes it becomes silent for a fraction of a second. It takes roughly a second (or two) to re-synchronize. And than after some time it repeats again. For example, listening for one hour, the out-of-synch happened 5 or 6 times.
- Crackling or no sound - Sometimes the left speaker starts making a crackling noise. It kept doing this after I changed the Up2Stream Mini in this speaker.
What I have done
- The left speaker seemed to have the most trouble, so I changed the Up2Stream Mini for a new one > Result: no change.
- I checked the WiFi signal strength on both speakers: 99% and 100%.
- I compared to another set (exactly the same build up of active speaker and Mini). The other set had the same WiFi signal strength and has no issues with out-of-synch.
- I changed the way of grouping from making the Left speaker the main speaker (Master), instead of vice versa > Result: no change.
- Is there anything I can do to minimize the latency/out-of-synch between the two speakers/Mini’s? (Maybe via ACP workbench software?)
- Any other suggestions?