Low volume cuts out

I absolutely love my A50+ but I’m having a (minor) problem with it. It’s connected from PC out to AV in and I use the sub out to a sub. I have the volume pre-set in the app to full (always) and my volume output on windows 10 to about 18. Anything under this and I suffer a cut-out in volume, basically I have to slide the windows volume to 0 then slide it up till the sound kicks back in. At moderate volumes this doesn’t happen, only at low volume which I sometimes need late at night. The speakers are not shorted out and the connections are new and secure. Speakers are Q Acoustics 2010i 6 Ohms (is that why) anyway all help appreciated thank you

Maybe you can consider to turn down the volume of A50, and turn up volume of PC.

Thank you, this makes no difference. Does anyone know how to prevent it happening? Is there a setting I can change in the software I downloaded and paid for? I guess it must be specific to my setup as it doesn’t seem to be affecting anyone else. Maybe I should get a better soundcard for my PC and see if it makes any difference.