Local FM Station

So this is my setup so far…

I have had this little FM broadcaster for a few years and it’s been rock solid. The new addition is the Arylic 50+. My settings are to have the streamer set to just below full volume and the FM broadcaster at about 25-30%. This minimizes distribution.

While the photo shows my livingroom sound station to be within reach of the streamer, I am able to hear my broadcast all around my property using any FM radio. This includes my rather large portable outdoor PA Speaker.

It’s nice being able to change my listening preferences on the fly and not having the audio from my phone directly sent to the speakers in the house. Often I set my listening to background and then surf videos in my phone.

A few months down the road and I’ve ditched the FM transmitter. It’s inherited hum drive me crazy regardless of the ferrite coil

I have since upgraded to a multiroom setup utilizing an S10, S30, and the original S50 Pro +.

The S50 Pro + is matched with an Aiyima D03, Sony ss5cs and a Mission 10" sub. That combination sounds great.

I do not have such combination, but I believe that it’s amazing