Google Home and Arylic as Bluetooth

So let me get this straight… I can assign the Up2Stream to a Google Mini as a default bluetooth speaker but then music only plays through the up2stream? There is no way to play music through the Google device AND the bluetooth at the same time?

Hi, because you’ve set Up2Stream as bluetooth output of the Google Mini, so Google Mini might have closed its internal output port. Maybe check the Google Mini settings if possible to output in the same time.

It’s a Google Home thing. There’s no way to play the Google speaker and the Bluetooth device it’s connected to at the same time.

It’s a shame the Arylic can’t connect to the Google Home network as an official device. :frowning:

Thank you for the post. I agree with Mr @zpl1025 here. There is a distant possibility that since Up2Stream might have set as bluetooth output for the Google Mini, so it might have closed and blocking its internal output port. I would advice the same, to check the settings.
This is where the product documents are gaining importance. Developing and setting up a engineering inspired technical document with the help of a technical documentation services provider can mitigate a lot a complexities