Firmware Upgrade 4.6.415145.35 - S50 Pro+ May. 06. 2022

I’m also having issues since this last firmware upgrade. No red power light. The song information lights up on my screen but just for a few seconds and then fades. My remote does not seem to be recognized by the unit.

I just leave the unit on and control my functions through the 4Stream app. Do I need a stronger power supply?

Hello! no news? I have to add another information: I tried to check if the problems is related to the low power given by the power supply, so I used a 2A power supply instead of the original one that gives only 1A. Nothing changed, I still have micro interruptions, mainly at het change of songs, but sometimes also in the middle of a song.

1 Like

One question: is there a way to install a previous version of firmware? I prefer to have gap between songs but not to have issues INSIDE songs

Hi guys! Please excuse me if I’m off topic. But my problem is similar to the one discussed here.
My Arylik 50+ does not turn on from the regular power supply. Turns on only via USB.
I tried to solve my problem in the ways described here, but the problem did not go away.
Could you help me?

I have to say I am a bit disappointed, several people declared that this version has bugs…I can understand that several times it is not easy to fix them, so I didn’t expect to have a fix within few days, ok, but now…6 month are passed away! you are not able to solve them? well! in this case allow us to reintall a previous version, it is better to have gaps betwen songs, than to have bad quality listening to the music! Thank you…