B50 cannot connect to hdmi arc

Hello, I recently purchased a b50 unit which works perfectly apart from the hdmi arc which wont transmit an sound ? any trouble shooting suggestions please?

1 Like

Hi, I have the same problem. My Samsung TV does not recognize my B50 and therefore no sound through HDMI ARC. No change after firmware update. Any progress regarding this issue?

Hi,
No progress or answer to this issue yet

Same here I was about to create a new topic but I have the same issue as the above.

I have connected my Arylic B50 with an HDMI 2.1 cable to the HDMI eARC port (Number 3 on my TV) on my Samsung TV Model au7700 65inch.

• HDMI eARC is enabled in my TV settings
  • Sound Output List has only (TV Speaker, Optical, and Bluetooth Speakers)

I can connect through Bluetooth speakers but this is not what I want :frowning:

I’m sorry to hear that some TVs are not working with B50, but as we’re using a chipset to handle the ARC part, if it does not work, the firmware actually can’t help… maybe we could maintain a list of TV which not supported to help others not stepping in.

anybody got a solution to this issue yet?

I’m also connecting my B50 to a Samsung TV. I use a HDMI cable to connect to the eARC port on the TV.

It usually takes about 30 seconds after turning on the TV before the B50 starts playing sound. It would be nice if it didn’t take so long, but i guess i should be happy it is working for me at all.

I have the exact same issue with my Samsung TV, I was about to create a new post about it when I saw this one.

My TV barely recognize the B50. When it does, I select the HDMI as the audio output but I get no sound. Right after that my TV switches back to the tv sound output and the B50 even is shown as a audio device anymore.

I have a older LG tv and it works flawlessly, with virtually no configuration needed other than selecting the audio output device.

I tried a lot of things in the TV configuration, even searching for updates, with no luck.

I’m extremely unsatisfied with that, it’s advertised as “works with any TV through ARC” and it simply doesn’t work. Any news on that will be very appreciated.

2 Likes