Amazon Streaming Pauses

Has anyone else found that streaming a service like Amazon Music tends to pause on it’s own after about 40 tracks?

If I set my 50+ Unit up to play and leave the house it is frequently paused when I return.

Could it be a lack of interaction with my phone while out of reach?

Is this inherent to a streaming service?

I’m experimenting with other variables like other music sources, keeping my phone within Wifi range ect.

Just wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences.

Well it seems to stop regardless of the phone connected. It’s like the A50+ isn’t getting the appropriate message from the Amazon services.

Same thing happening on my S10 after half doz tracks or less, then couple of days works perfect. Perhaps
position of the moon? Trying different streamer successfully may be related to streamer pd vs free?

Napster on their trial promo works for days on end.

My Amazon Ultimate music still gets stuck on track or won’t start playing, there’s no problem with iHeart radio.
Anybody playing Amazon Music ultimate (HD) perfectly? If so how you get running?

Nope, still have issues. No one seems to know why this service is incompatible with our units.

I have discovered a vast discrepancy between the search using the 4STREAM app and the online using the Amazon Music app on my phone or using the web browser on my PC