A30+ Speaker connector block source

Hi all,

I have a couple of A30+ units that I’m very pleased with, but (very) occasionally I move one of them outside for a party. The speakers in the house are wired to the green connector block and I’d like an additional connector block to use for additional speakers and just move the A30 as and when I need to, a simple plug and play.
It looks very much like a Phoenix contact part, but I imagine it’s a clone rather than one of theirs. If anyone can direct me to the details/datasheet/supplier in the UK I’d really appreciate it.

Thanks to everyone by the way, I find the forum inspiring, and have a head full of ideas for potential projects using just a streamer board…

Hello,
I don’t know if it’s a clone but I don’t see why that would be a problem. You can find other parts among others on amazon, I imagine that it is possible to find the same article in a sound shop near you. Pay attention on the number of hole you need!

Hi,

I have ordered some pair from AliExpress: 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/12 Pin 2EDG 5.08mm Right Angle PCB Screw Terminal Block Wire Connector Plug Pin 5.08mm Pitch Header Sockets
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqKhU9A

Nice!
Thanks for this share

1 Like