4Stream Unable to login to Pandora

I just received my first A30+, and while the Spotify integration works well I can’t login to Pandora. All I get is a “fail” message when I try to login. Since I’m located in the US, I’m not using a proxy. I’ve tried from both Android and an Apple device, not sure where to go from here.

A30+ Firmware version 4.6.415145

Thanks in advance for any help.

I am having the same issue. I tried it from 2 different phones and it fails logging in.

After looking at some of the other rebranded versions of the app, I’m not seeing Pandora support in them. Since all of this is rebranded LinkPlay technology, I suspect that LinkPlay has lost or allowed to lapse their Pandora partner status.

Would be nice if Arylic would address the issue at least to acknowledge whether or not Pandora actually should work.

I primarily use Pandora and now I have 4 units that won’t connect to Pandora. A response from support would be appreciated.

Just as an update, after seeing a recent post where someone mentioned success using Pandora I tried again, and I can now log on to Pandora and stream to my devices using 4Stream.