4stream app Deezer login

I can’t login to my deeser account either. When will the bug be fixed?

As fallback for the time being I tried to use Amazon Music with my Amazon Prime account (I do not have Amazon Music Unlimited). Sadly, the 4stream app behaves strange. I cannot access the most music (the last “Klick” is not working). Some Amazon predefined channels are started but they are not reliably playing.

Is there any update on Deezer. Is this a technical or a commercial problem? Anyway, it is a huge problem!

Has anyone received any update on the issue and when it is resolved?
Please Arylic, at least provide some information what happens and what is to expect. It’s 2,5 weeks now!

1 Like

sorry, not yet…

for info I also saw several threads on Deezer’s forum reporting Arylic boards not able to connect. Not a good advertising….

Having this problem as well… Waiting eagerly for the fix!

Same here, no problem login directly in to Deezer so the service works, but through 4stream it says Unknown Installation, and is not reporting the credentials are wrong. Its been weeks now

Probably using obsolete API for which Deezer stopped support. Most probably this won’t get solved without firmware upgrade

In my opinion, this is not a simple fix. Other audio device manufacturers using LinkPlay modules have already removed Deezer from the apk menu.

Hi Jan ,
Agree with your answer . I spendt some time playing with Pi’s and other boards : the Deezer plugins never worked well because Deezer don’t want (or is not able to … ) connect with WIFI
slight_smile:

Bump … Any progress with this?

Hi!
I send feedback with this issue many months ago via 4stream app. No answers🤷‍♂️ I decided to continue listening with bluetooth until problem is solved… And still waiting🤭

still no news from Arylic team about it !

this is still advertised on Arylic website as available feature. I think it is time to fix it or remove Deezer from product description…

Taking into account the number of days since the issue has been reported, its most probably a hardware one. My Audiocast M5 and M50Pro can still access Deezer without any problem. Arylic should stop advertising that Deezer works with their products.

Is there any formal feedback about this Dezer issue. It’s annoying. Stiil Deezer appears in the services for the product on the company site. Waiting for reaction for such a long time is not acceptable.

This is ridiculous. Either totally incompetent or totally ignorant and without any sense of responsibility toward their customers

1 Like

Does any one know “IF” and “WHEN” the Deezer issue gets sorted out?
I bought multiple units to run a multiroom system because of Deezer and it worked perfect.
Till 20 April 2023, when I reported the problem. I received this feedback:
Arylic
Hello Sorry for the problem, our tech team is confirming the issue of deezer, then will let u know if we have a solution, maybe will take several days, we will let u know and contact you via email address.
Weeks later when I ask the same question. This was the feedback:
Arylic
Hello sorry for the problem. Our tech team is still confirming the problem. We will email you if we have a solution

Isn’t it time to do something?..

3 Likes

Bump. Any news?

Don’t think so🤷‍♂️ At least bluetooth is still working👏

Hi, hawe same problem with Deezer, not working anymore. Error: “Unknown Installation”!!

Please solve ASAP!

Regards, Aljaž

1 Like