I wanted to use my Up2Steam Pro V3 today, started the stereo and listened music by cabled LAN.
After some minutes, unfortunatly the device stoped playing music, and spotify couldnt connect anymore.
Here some facts:
- Bluetooth, USB and AUX are working
- LAN and WLAN are not working
- The App finds the device per direct Wifi, but cant do anything. No hardreset, no source change (Just WIFI ist possibly to choose)
- When i am in Network mode the LED is fast blinking. When i press the power button for some seconds, the LEDs is turning off
- The Board wont connect to the LAN. is it no registering there. But the LEDs on the switch are blinking.
- Softwareupdate over the App is also not possible.
- I reinstalled the app, but no changes.
What do you think, did my board was suddenly spoling itself?
Is there a change to fix it?
I am looking forward to your answers. Thanks and best greetings,