More Preset Buttons?

On different DIY boards i’m using the key input to recall saved presets of playlists and online radiostations. This works great for me.

Now, in the app i am able to save up to 10 presets. Using the key input, i’m only able to recall 4 presets.

Is there a way to be able to recall the 10 presets using the key input?

1 Like

Hi Bjorn

You can use 6 presets on the IR remote control and alternative you can use the web interface. But i think both is not wat you need.

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for your response. I’m indeed looking for more physical buttons as apposed to software control.

I’ve found out that the adc key works in increments of 0.3V, up to 3V. That makes me think adding more buttons isn’t possible.

It would be great to be able to adjust the existing keys. The mode key for example has the same function as the reset key, so i won’t be using that. To be able to reconfigure that one to preset 5 would be great.

You can use physical buttons to use all 10 presets. When streaming, you just press “next song” button longer, and it go to next preset. Same works with for “previous song”. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply. Wasn’t aware of this function so learned something new, thanks!
In this case this “workaround” doesn’t work for me, but it is nice to know this is possible.

As I mentioned before, I think it would be great to be able to modify the function buttons functions. Maybe this could be done in ACP Workbench?