Latest API documents and UART protocols

E, it’s not possible to wake up from UART when entered deep sleep standby. Under this state, the device only wake up with IO interrupt or IR.

Thank you @zpl1025. Is there a pin on the board I can use to wake up the device via a microcontroller? Or if you have any suggestions on how to wake up the board via a microcontroller, let me know. Thanks!

What board are you using? Normally the button on board could be used to wake up, pull low to trigger.

EDIT: Please ignore as I spent 1 hour understanding how UART worked and how to send commands… while the functionnality i thought got disabled with a firmware upgrade was still 100% present and i just overlooked it :sweat_smile:
Sorry for the useless message

Hello!
I’m using an older version of the firmware (integrated in a Triangle AIO 3). I upgraded it yesterday following this thread and through this process I lost the ability to disable the device’s led. I was aware of the risk so no worries. I was trying to understand what I could do to actually try to recover this ability.
Following this thread, there seems to be a possibility through UART to enable / disable system leds, which unfortunately doesn’t work for this device. All commands “MCU+PAS+RAKOIT” don’t work and if I understand correctly this indicates that the device is using an older version of UART api (this one). Unfortunately there’s no way to disable / enable leds in this one.
Knowing the functionality was there before, I’m guessing there might still be a way, and I’m trying to figure out and troubleshoot if anything is possible.

Looking up ACPWorkbench, it seems that it can control specific pin status, including one where the led might be. Are my assumptions correct?
Do you think there would be a way to reverse engineer which led is used on which pin to understand how I could disable it through ACPWorkbench? If so this would lead me to buy a licence to try and play with it.

Would there be any other way to do so? Maybe an undocumented vendor specific (Triangle) UART command that would help?

Thanks for the help!

@zpl1025 I’m using the up2stream stereo amp configured in stereo mode.