I recently purchased a AMP 2.1 board for a project. I’ve set it up and been using it for the past few days and noticed something that that I think? is a bug.
The volume slider / level on the web UI does not represent the actual volume level.
Here’s how you can reproduce:
LINE INas the audio source. Play any audio into the module.
- Open up the web UI and set the volume slider to the far right / max level.
- Rotate the volume knob to the right.
- Observe that the volume gets louder.
You can see this by going in reverse, too.
- Play audio to the
- Observe the current volume
- open the web UI and observe the volume slider
- rotate the volume knob to the left / quieter direction
- notice that the volume slider on the web UI does not also change.
Question: Is it intentional that the volume slider on the web UI does not “match” the actual volume of the audio out?