Add Airplay to your Android Phone

This morning when I enter in our office for work, I immediately heard a “ding ding” from my phone. Is a message from our CTO/Frank that he shared a friendly App that may benefits to our Android users.

" AirMusic" which allow your Android phone stream over Airplay and available to use with Arylic products.

Although this App is not develop by us, but we noticed that some Android users really need this feature to have more audio source options.

That’s why we want to share this news to you immediately :slightly_smiling_face:

Let us know what is your experience with this App? Or do you know other app that is friendly for streaming music also?

Feel free to leave your ideas in the comments below!

5 Likes

I used airplay. It uses “Microphone mode” , not so good experience

Just close the Microphone mode, then sound will be better

Hi together,
I can confirm that AirMusic on Android (10+ without root) works wonderfully together with Arylic devices (I have S10 + S50Pro+ in use). AirPlay is particularly noteworthy here.Lossless streaming using e.g. UAPP, jetAudio+, neutron, Samsung MusicPlayer etc. but also amazon MusicHD, deezer HiFi…
The best thing is that using AirMusic gapless streaming is possible! So you can use your favorite app to use these wonderful devices (almost any app, PowerAmp for example does not work for streaming). For me, AirMusic has been the best solution for music streaming for a long time.

2 Likes

When tidal connect will be released?

Now can you make the v3 mini & pro work with Airplay from an iPhone as marketed & advertised?

Hi, I’ve just tried and it works fine with arylic playing from tidal with airplay. Also tested with denon receiver(airplay and heos) and it worked fine. Solves my problem with the queue limit in 4stream and heos app.

How could we compare the quality between playing directly from 4stream, heos, Chromecast (conected to denon avr) and using air music? Using a hiby fc3 dongle on my phone would change anything?

Arylic S10 + AirMusic = works

Got the pro and at work great